The Twin Dilemma by Carolyn Keene

The Twin Dilemma

by Carolyn Keene

Series: Nancy Drew (63)

When a model disappears, Nancy takes her place in a benefit fashion show and helps to track down a dress thief.

I am completely baffled. I just read this book, and I *know* I have never read it before. Then I come to review it and find that I have a different edition already sitting in my ND bookcase... But I know I've never read it before! Ugh.

Anyways. It *was* a good book. A few things bugged me at the beginning, though. Ever notice how Nancy can do any kind of job at a moment's notice, no matter how inexperience she is? She has waitressed, been a reporter, worked in fashion and undercover in so many places... With no real experience. That really bugs me. Why on earth would a fashion show allow her to cover for a well-known model?

I loved how many smaller mysteries there were, all of them somehow connected to the main mystery. Sometimes it was confusing because there were so many different things going on at once. It seemed like there was absolutely no one Nancy could trust, everyone seemed to be involved with one mystery or another. I had my suspicions about Rosalind from the beginning, but I *definitely* never caught on to what was really going on with the fake Chris Chavez. That was a huge surprise! ( )
  Heather19 | Nov 15, 2010 |

Carolyn Keeneprimary authorall editionscalculated
Karvonen, LeaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,747,706 books! | Top bar: Always visible