The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life

by Jeff Olson

1915107,787 (4.26)5
Teaches you how to achieve success in all aspects of your life - in your health, your finances, your personal relationships and family life.

The author keeps repeating the same point. Magic of the compound effect. I think he wrote better than Derren hardy, author of compound effect but he keeps repeating the same point over and over again. ( )
  Wendy_Wang | Sep 28, 2019 |
  Jason.Ong.Wicky | Oct 9, 2018 |
Very good. Very back to basics kind of book. ( )
  lente | Dec 6, 2015 |
The book wasn't great. A summary of the book could probably be, "Be patience and consistently engage in simple tasks that will propel you to succeed" It's pretty much what everyone knows to be true but not many people act on. Hence why he proposes the "Slight edge" philosophy, which personally, I don't think he explained properly; just a thousand stories on how it works.

Looking through my notes, I think good things can be gained from this books by skipping most of the stories and anecdotes. ( )
  jazman | Nov 25, 2013 |

jazman | Nov 25, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 156,980,871 books! | Top bar: Always visible