Great Expectations?: Preparing for Evangelism Through Bible Study

by Michael Marshall

1511,128,635NoneNone
This six-session Bible study on the Acts of the Apostles prepares congregations for a new commitment to evangelism. Marshall examines the ministry of the first apostles and leads us to a new appreciation for Pentecost and the mission to which it calls us: to be witnesses to the good news of the gospel. Here is a book for those church groups and individuals who hear the call to evangelism, and who seek to take Bible study beyond introspection, out into the larger community. Includes discussion questions, a biblical index, and a liturgy for a Pentecost Vigil.… (more)

INDEX OF SPIRITUAL PASSAGES
  saintmarysaccden | Feb 20, 2013 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,484,413 books! | Top bar: Always visible