Barnyard Banter

by Denise Fleming

8891918,509 (3.98)None
All the farm animals are where they should be, clucking and mucking, mewing and cooing, except for the missing goose.

All the farm animals are where they should be, except for the missing goose!
  BLTSbraille | Oct 19, 2021 |
Barnyard Banter by Denise Flemming - What a lovely little book! Love the vivid colors and the associated sounds of the animals. Children will love hearing the sounds of the barnyard animals while they look for Goose! My son loved shouting out the animals sounds while looking at the pictures. Fantastic book for toddlers and preschoolers. ( )
  Tans2018 | Mar 18, 2021 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I had to have this book, since at age 2+ my grandson insisted that frogs say "burp" (insert realistic simulated eructation here). However, after a year his language has gained clarity and we're ready to let someone else enjoy this book. It's a great book for babies and toddlers, with a wide variety of farm and countryside animals depicted in large clear collage pictures easy to share with a group. However, the designer's insistence on placing black text on dark backgrounds makes it difficult for grandparents to read in less than brilliant light conditions. ( )
  muumi | Apr 22, 2020 |
All the barnyard animals are bright and colorful and make loud noises.
  CECC9 | May 28, 2018 |
For Laura Godwin, my bantering buddy
Cows in the pasture, moo, moo, moo

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,200,431 books! | Top bar: Always visible