HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Project Princess

by Meg Cabot

Series: The Princess Diaries (4.5)

Princess Mia and her friends volunteer to build a house for the less fortunate during their spring break.

Yes another great short story by Meg Cabot! (:
Loved it !

Over & Out, T xx ( )
  RichlyWritten | Sep 23, 2019 |
Yes another great short story by Meg Cabot! (:
Loved it !

Over & Out, T xx ( )
  RichlyWritten | Sep 23, 2019 |
This was a very cute little short story about Mia's Spring Break. I liked seeing her interactions with Michael, and I liked seeing a more human side to Grandmere. It was very short, but entertaining through to the end. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Most princesses would prefer to spend their spring breaks in Gstaad, or some other equally unpronounceable European hot spot.

Not this one, though. Hammer in hand, Princess Mia embarks on an epic adventure for one so admittedly unhandy: along with her cohorts from school, she's off to build houses for the less fortunate. It doesn't take Mia long to realize that helping others—while an unimpeachably noble pastime—is very hard work. Will her giving spirit prevail? Will the house collapse due to royally clumsy construction? And most importantly, will Michael stop working long enough to kiss her?
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
Cute little interstitial involving spring break and building a house. Nothing really exciting happened. ( )
  ladypembroke | Nov 22, 2014 |

Meg Cabotprimary authorall editionscalculated
Donna WidjajantoTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Huang, HowardCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
I am completely exhausted. I don't know why, when I must bear the burden of having been born a princess-- even though I was not aware of it until recently--that I also have been cursed with such a trying family.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,897,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible