HomeGroupsTalkZeitgeist
Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services, improve performance, for analytics, and (if not signed in) for advertising. By using LibraryThing you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your use of the site and services is subject to these policies and terms.
Hide this

Results from Google Books

Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.

Prince of Chaos by Roger Zelazny
Loading...

Prince of Chaos (1991)

by Roger Zelazny

MembersReviewsPopularityAverage ratingMentions
1,25599,608 (3.85)9

None.

Loading...

Sign up for LibraryThing to find out whether you'll like this book.

No current Talk conversations about this book.

» See also 9 mentions

English (8)  French (1)  All languages (9)
Showing 1-5 of 8 (next | show all)
Ik mis een stuk uit het verhaal. Op het ene moment zijn Merle en Jurt nog vijanden van elkaar, en een hoofdstuk verder blijken ze elkaar opeens te mogen. En na een een kijkje op WikiPedia blijkt dat inderdaad te kloppen. In de Nederlandse vertaling is er inderdaad een hoofdstuk weggelaten tussen de hoofdstukken 6 en 7. Waarom? onduidelijk. Foutje bij de uitgever, de drukker, censuur? Wij zal het zeggen.

Vreemd einde. lijkt alsof er nog een deel zou moeten volgen, maar de serie is ten einde. ( )
  EdwinKort | Nov 6, 2018 |
Ok, Merlin is going to become the King of Chaos, to keep peace between the Pattern and the Logrus. Corwin has been imprisoned, and basically it is Corwin/Oberon all over again. How dumb can guys get? Zelazny simply cannot seem to allow his characters to live their lives. I believe this is the last original Amber novel. I've heard there are prequels written by another author, but I don't have any interest in those. ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
An excellent series capped by an OK book. I was a little confused going into the last 10 or 15 pages and there will still major issues unresolved. My confusion led to disappointment when most of those dangling threads were left with a concrete resolution. While I'm OK in general with leaving some plot lines and their completion to the imaginations of the reader, there were just so many threads left that I couldn't help feel a little cheated. ( )
  helver | Sep 7, 2014 |
A reasonably satisfying conclusion to Merlin's story, but not as much as Corwin's in The Courts of Chaos ( )
  NogDog | Aug 15, 2011 |
Prince of Chaos (New Amber Novel) by Roger Zelazny (1991)
  pezazul | Sep 6, 2010 |
Showing 1-5 of 8 (next | show all)
no reviews | add a review

» Add other authors (8 possible)

Author nameRoleType of authorWork?Status
Roger Zelaznyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Burr, LindaCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Targete, JeanCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Taylor,GeoffCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
White, TimCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
You must log in to edit Common Knowledge data.
For more help see the Common Knowledge help page.
Series (with order)
Canonical title
Original title
Alternative titles
Original publication date
People/Characters
Important places
Important events
Related movies
Awards and honors
Epigraph
Dedication
To Jane Lindskold--

Gramercy, lady, for your help,

This one was yours from the start.
First words
See one coronation and you've seen them all.
Quotations
Last words
(Click to show. Warning: May contain spoilers.)
Disambiguation notice
Publisher's editors
Blurbers
Publisher series
Original language
Canonical DDC/MDS

References to this work on external resources.

Wikipedia in English

None

Book description
Haiku summary

No descriptions found.

Meditations to use in guiding understanding of biblical teaching and application of that teaching in life.

Quick Links

Popular covers

Rating

Average: (3.85)
0.5
1
1.5 2
2 12
2.5 5
3 55
3.5 21
4 104
4.5 10
5 56

Is this you?

Become a LibraryThing Author.

 

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,509,701 books! | Top bar: Always visible