Sixteen-year-old Kim Peterson learns more about herself and her friends, and practices her new commitment to God, by writing a teen advice column for the newspaper on which her father is managing editor.

This book brought back all the memories and feels from my teenage years. Still made me want to shake the MC, but I could definitely hear my internal monologue from that time in my life and would make similar stupid decisions. ( )
  midmomo | Feb 11, 2024 |
Innuendo: Some kissing.

Violence: None

Swearing: Don't remember if there were. Maybe a few.

Drinking, Drugs, Smoking: There might be some underage drinking (not the main character)

Age Appropriate: 16 and up. ( )
  I_recommend | Oct 20, 2009 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,005,595 books! | Top bar: Always visible