Claudia and the Bad Joke (The Baby-sitters club)

by Ann M. Martin

Series: The Baby-Sitters Club (#19)

The members of the Baby-sitters Club think they can handle a young practical joker, but when one of her tricks causes Claudia to break her leg, the girls know they must teach their new charge a lesson.

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I was already a bit too old by the time the Babysitters Club books started appearing in our school book club options, but I enjoyed the early books in the series nonetheless. ( )
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
good book ( )
  katieloucks | Feb 26, 2016 |
I was surprised by this novel. Specifically, what surprised me, was how annoyed and disappointed I was in the story. I can't believe I read this entire series growing up. Now that I babysit, these kids, the babysitters, were annoying! Instead of yelling at the brat that caused Claudia to break her leg, or tell their parents, they set out to humiliate her in front of her peers as a practical joke. It was horrible!

Adrianne ( )
  Adrianne_p | Jun 9, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,560,477 books! | Top bar: Always visible