The Final Quest by Rick Joyner

The Final Quest

by Rick Joyner

I have no words to express the value of this book. If you want to make progress with your walk with the Lord, then this book is a must. ( )
  inspiredwords | Jul 13, 2010 |
If you read this book as being similar to Pilgrim's Progress (which also claims to have come to the author as a dream), there is a lot here which is helpful and insightful. If you read this as a message directly from God, which appears to be how the author sees it, then it is riddled with theological difficulties. ( )
  RRHowell | Mar 10, 2010 |
This book is messing with my mind (in a good way!) God is using this book to reveal amazing things to me and to create major shifts in my thinking and my life. ( )
  Ang4him | Feb 2, 2008 |
Interesting book on prophetic visions. ( )
  hredwards | Nov 21, 2006 |
The demonic army was so large that it stretched as far as I could see.

This panoramic vision was given to the author over a period of one year. It includes an unfolding of the last battle between light and darkness. A condensed version was printed in The Morning Star Journal as The Hordes Of Hell Are Marching--it quickly became the most popular work we have ever printed, and has been circulated around the world. This is the complete vision, including Parts IV & V, which have not been previously published.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,560,216 books! | Top bar: Always visible