Out-Cry by Harold Schechter

Out-Cry (1997)

by Harold Schechter

On Saturday, May 07, 2005 I wrote about this book:

Reading it now.
Am at page 57 at the moment and yes I am liking it so far.
It is not as different as some of the better true crime books. also it has been a long time I have read horror or thrillers anything other then Dean Koontz so it is a nice change.

Finished today. Great book I really loved it.
Especially the fact that the book is based on a real person, Ed gein, makes it even more interesting
  Marlene-NL | Apr 12, 2013 |

As reporter Paul Novak begins to investigate a series of brutal murders, he doesn't plan to pry into the legend of Ed Gein, the "butcher of Plainfield, Wisconsin." But when local lore leads him to the ramshackle home of a bizarre young man and his mother, Paul realizes he's stumbled across Ed Gein's best kept secret. And he's about to discover that a killer's instincts never die.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,091,868 books! | Top bar: Always visible