101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview…

101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions (1996)

by Ron Fry

I knew basically what he would say. But I found the book helpful ( )
  nx74defiant | Jul 17, 2016 |
I had this book as a required text for a professional development class in graduate school. Working part-time in a bookstore for a while, I thumbed through several similar books--but in my opinion this was the most useful. ( )
1 vote drbottlecapper | Aug 19, 2009 |
Interesting and creative questions and answers. Excellent suggestions that cover every area of the interview. My daughter used this book to spark her creative side, just before a crucial interview for a major (read: humongous!) scholarship. She got it, too. ( )
  MerryMary | May 5, 2008 |
To my daughter Lindsay, who has more questions than one father could ever answer. Hopefully, by the time she grows up, she'll find her own answers to all of them.
Introduction: I still break out in a cold sweat remembering it.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 156414464X, Paperback)

For years, interviewees have relied on 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions. In fact, more than 500,000 people have used prior editions. The book begins with an overview of the interviewing process. Then, questions are grouped by chapter to cover the full range of possible interview topics--everything from, "Why are you thinking of leaving your current job?" to "When can you start?" This brand new edition is thoroughly updated to reflect the realities of today's job market.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:01 -0400)

A collection of 101 questions and answers to help prepare for a job interview, including advice on how to handle complicated case interviews and different personality types, and avoid common mistakes.

HighBridge Audio

An edition of this book was published by HighBridge Audio.

HighBridge

An edition of this book was published by HighBridge.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,740,483 books! | Top bar: Always visible