The Demigod Files (2009)

by Rick Riordan

Series: Camp Half-Blood (companion), Percy Jackson and the Olympians (companion 1)

How do you handle an encounter with Medusa on the New Jersey interstate? What's the best way to take down a minotaur? Become an expert on everything in Percy's world with this must-have guide to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Complete with interviews, puzzles, games, and original short stories by Rick Riordan.… (more)

The annoying thing when a semi-important plot point is integrated into short story extras for the main series. On the plus side I seriously love these characters, and i finally got to see Bob's origin. ( )
  Kat_books | Nov 9, 2021 |
I love Rick Riordan's writing style and characterization. I have always enjoyed mythology and he does a great job of bring any and all mytholgy to life in a fresh and new way. I find the characters to be engaging and to feel really real. His characters feel fresh and diverse without feeling like he makes them diverse just to have diversity. He does not belabor the point of their diversity it just is a fact of who they are and yet anyone who reads his books can feel included in representation. I love how he weaves the mythology into modern times so you feel like you are learning something as you are being entertained. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
Finally a story in which Beckendorf isn't described as the African-American and nobody else is called European-American or Caucasian-American.
If only so. That's such a pet peeve of me and it drives me bonkers that Rick Riordan uses it again and again. And for people who don't get why? Go educate yourself. ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
  BLTSbraille | Sep 13, 2021 |
A cute addition to the Percy Jackson series.

Just enough to hold me over until I can get my hands on another one of his books! ( )
  thinktink93 | Jul 5, 2021 |

Riordan, RickAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
James, SteveIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Otto and Noah, my demigod nephews
Dear Young Demigod, If you are reading this book, I can only apologize.
This LT work is a companion volume to Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, subtitled The Demigod Files. Please do not combine it with any individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,619,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible