Naruto, Volume 14: Hokage Vs. Hokage!!

by Masashi Kishimoto

Series: Naruto (14)

In the village of Konohagakure, school is literally a battlefield where classmates are ninjas in training competing to become the greatest ninja in the land.

The big chase, filled with resolution, sacrifice, and creepy Gaara, while back at home, the third is fighting for his life and putting it all on the line.

Solid volume, even if it doesn't have any truly fantastic revelations in it. It's all about the build up and the action, now. ( )
  bradleyhorner | Jun 1, 2020 |
There's a lot happening in this volume, but it's done in a way that isn't chaotic or jarring.

We've got former teacher vs. student, we've got backstory, we've got Shino doin' cool bug stuff, Sasuke running off as usual, Naruto and co. charging in to help, etc. I like this volume a lot, because we see a lot of new jutsu and several side characters get to show off their moves. ( )
  Octjillery | May 5, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,889,057 books! | Top bar: Always visible