DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: Spain (1998)

by DK

Series: Eyewitness Travel Guides

The DK Eyewitness Spain Travel Guide is your indispensable guide to this beautiful part of the world. The fully updated guide includes unique cutaways, floorplans and reconstructions of the must-see sites, plus street-by-street maps of all the fascinating cities and towns. The new-look guide is also packed with photographs and illustrations leading you straight to the best attractions on offer. The uniquely visual DK Eyewitness Travel guide will help you to discover everything region-by-region; from local festivals and markets to day trips around the countryside. Detailed listings will guide you to the best hotels, restaurants, bars and shops for all budgets, whilst detailed practical information will help you to get around, whether by train, bus or car. Plus, DK's excellent insider tips and essential local information will help you explore every corner of Spain effortlessly. DK Eyewitness Spain Travel Guide - showing you what others only tell you.… (more)

For my library thing I read the book Spain. In the book spain, I learned all about spanish culture. I learned how there is fertile soil perfect for growing olives,oranges, and corn. The diverse people speak different languages. For instance in Barcelona the locals speak Catalan. But everywhere else people speak Spanish. The people in Spain aren't just diverse they are mucho, many. Tapas are a small but tasty part of their culture. In conclusion in the book spain you learn about geography, industry, agriculture, and of course, the people.

My friend recommended that I read this book for my librarything this quarter. To be honest it wasn't anything to write home about. But I could tell that the author was trying to
keep the reader entertained. It was definitely was not my favorite book. However if you are looking for a book to read for a project on spain I do suggest this book. Even though reading about olives and corn, instead of watching Riverdale wasn't awesome. This book was brief and informative. ( )
  hannahf.g3 | Mar 28, 2019 |
Spain is a beautiful country with so much to see. You can learn about the different cultures in different regions of Spain, all of the delicious food, and some of the geography of Spain too!

I’ve been to Spain ten times to eight different parts of it. I learned a lot from this book that I didn’t know. I thought I would be familiar with most facts on this book but I read about so many different parts of Spain. I would recommend this book. ( )
  SophiaA.G1 | Oct 24, 2018 |
Great travel book, great pictures, lots of information and easy to read. Everything I needed for my trip. ( )
  memasmb | Apr 21, 2009 |
Spain is the land of my dear mother-in-law's parents. She was born on the Arizona/Mexico border in 1921. While she loved Mexico and her people, she always spoke of herself as Spanish. Hopefully, someday I can take her daughter, my wife, there in honor of Hilda Marie Del Rosario Ramos. ( )
  yangguy | Jul 8, 2007 |

DKprimary authorall editionscalculated
Inman, Nickmain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Baird, DavidContributorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,221,300 books! | Top bar: Always visible