HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Warrior's Woman

by Johanna Lindsey

Series: Ly-San-Ter Family (1)

Resilient beauty Tedra has devoted her life to the art of combat, and no one has ever been able to pierce through her rigid armour of single-minded purpose. When political upheaval forces her to flee her homeland Tedra finds, to her dismay, that her only hope of survival lies in the arms of Challen, a fierce and powerful soldier.… (more)

I enjoyed this book even though it is different from her usual settings. I had trouble at first getting into the characters but as I continued reading the book I started to enjoy the interactions of them. I liked that the female lead was a strong character, even though she could be stubborn at times. I will continue with this series. ( )
  crazy4reading | Aug 2, 2022 |
I'm such a sucker for those old weird-ish covers for romance books...

I mean... That's glorious. Now that I'm thinking about it... Maybe this is where my love for men with long hair comes from...
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
If you love stubborn alpha males, then this book is for you. I have rarely encountered a character more stubborn than Challen. ( )
  Emmie217 | Jun 27, 2018 |
A great book for those romantic moments. I really learned a lot from the female perspective and found the book interesting. I hope to read more romantic books in the future. ( )
  Gregorio_Roth | Dec 5, 2014 |
  Gregorio_Roth | Dec 5, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

To Susanne, who said go for it; Sharon, for inspiration; And Alfred, for his sa'abo. Many, Many Thanks.
Chapter One
Kystran, 2139 A.C. (After Colonization)

The demonstration against boskrat killing had been going on for three days, with ecology students marching in front of the Fanya Science Lab, their projector banners flashing on and off in neon colors, protesting the need for the extinction of another species in the name of science.
LC 89-92480

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,864,539 books! | Top bar: Always visible