Unbound (Anthology 5-in-1) by Kim Harrison
Revisiting the paranormal realms they've made famous in their popular fiction, "New York Times"-bestselling authors Kim Harrison, Jeaniene Frost, Vicki Pettersson, and Jocelynn Drake--plus YA author Melissa Marr with her first adult work--unleash their full arsenal of dark talents.

English (28)  Dutch (1)  All languages (29)
Ley Line Drifter by Kim Harrison - 5
A great peek into the pixie life. Jenks and Bis are fun
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I only read Jeaniene Frost's story: Reckoning - 3.5 stars.
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
I love anthologies for being able to be briefly introduced to other authors and possible other series without having to spend the time to read an entire book before I decide if I want to buy into the series or not. For the most part, this is an incredible anthology — I only picked it up for the Jeaniene Frost story about Bones, but I found myself enjoying almost every story within this volume. While I’ve heard of all the authors included, the only one I’ve read before was Frost, so this was a great opportunity for me to see if I want to start these different series. For that reason, “Reckoning” was my favorite series since I already appreciated the context and had an emotional buy-in for the main character; however, I also greatly enjoyed the Melissa Marr story and the Vicki Pettersson story.

None of these are overly sexy, which I actually enjoyed. I didn’t want to read about smut in these stories, I wanted actual substance, and that’s what I got from them. They definitely fall more on the paranormal thriller side, even if there is a bit of romance in some of them. I can’t speak for the other stories, but I definitely recommend reading this just for “Reckoning” if you’re a Night Huntress fan. It’s a gruesome, horrifying story, but it’s kind of fun to see Bones pre-Cat. As for the others, I can’t wait to get started on some other paranormal series that weren’t yet on my to-read list.

Also posted on Purple People Readers. ( )
  sedelia | Sep 18, 2017 |
I loved the Kim Harrison and Jeaniene Frost story's. ( )
  Emmy_Gerard | Jun 3, 2016 |
How to give a good rating when you only read two of the stories? I loved Jenks' story and him working with Bis. Hope there's more shorts for these two. Bones' story was also fun to read and added to his world. I tried reading Jocelyan Drake's and really wasn't getting in to it, so tried Melissa Marr's. Also a no go. I glanced at Vicki's and passed on it also. I really need to get through the second book in her series to know if I want to read more of hers, its on low priority. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |

Harrison, KimContributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Drake, JocelynnContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Frost, JeanieneContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Marr, MelissaContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Pettersson, VickiContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
(Ley Line Drifter)
The dim gloom was heavy in the lower level of Jenk's stump, only the high ceiling of the cavernous great room still holding the fading haze of the setting sun.

Not all hunters are bound by human laws

Revisiting the paranormal realms they've made famous in their wildly popular fiction, New York Times bestselling authors Kim Harrison, Jeaniene Frost, VIcki Pettersson, & Jocelynn Drake - plus New York Times selling YA author Melissa Marr with her first adult supernatural thriller - unleash their full arsenal of dark talents, plunging us into the shadows where the supernatural stalks the unsuspecting...and every soul is a target.

Get ready for the ride of your life

because the wildest magic has just been unleashed...and evil is about to have its day.

Eos

An edition of this book was published by Eos.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,760,358 books! | Top bar: Always visible