Silver Borne

by Patricia Briggs

Series: Mercy Thompson (5), World of the Marrok (11)

3,1941213,081 (4.23)172
When mechanic and shapeshifter Mercy Thompson attempts to return a powerful Fae book she'd previously borrowed in an act of desperation, she finds the bookstore locked up and closed down. It seems the book contains secret knowledge--and the Fae will do just about anything to keep it out of the wrong hands. And if that doesn't take enough of Mercy's attention, her friend Samuel is struggling with his wolf side--leaving Mercy to cover for him, lest his own father declare Sam's life forfeit.… (more)
    Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs (zannyvix)
    Bitten by Kelley Armstrong (DonnerLibrary)
    DonnerLibrary: Both books involve women learning more about the werewolves they are involved with.

English (119)  French (1)  Piratical (1)  All languages (121)
I love this series. Always something new to enjoy.
  angelsgp | May 14, 2021 |
I have to give this 5 stars. Some series bog down by the time you get to part five, but once more I found the story utterly absorbing. Threads from the previous books come through without any factor being done to death, while the book is a full novel in its own right. ( )
  AngelaJMaher | Feb 6, 2021 |
This series never disappoint me!!!
This book will probably end up to be my favorite in Mercy's series...I liked the more adventurous plot, I really liked the more romantic one -in particular the way Mercy and Adam interacted to each other even when they were under duress- and I really really liked the opening on the pack way of life!!!

In 3 words: I LOVED IT!!! ( )
  Lara-IT | Feb 3, 2021 |
I knew at some point Samuel was going to get the brush-off but it's surprising how disappointed I was with his resolution. I hope we continue to see more of his story because I'm not convinced. ( )
  resoundingjoy | Jan 1, 2021 |
Another great book in the Mercy Thompson series. I loved seeing the Mercy and Adam relationship develop more in this book. I didn't like a few small details in this book, but overall I still loved it. The ending was fantastic. ( )
  payday1999 | Dec 8, 2020 |

Patricia Briggsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Dos Santos, DanielCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Enzweiler, MichaelMapssecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
King, LorelaiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lagerman, JudithCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Long-Suffering Editors who never lose their cool, Husbands who feed horses, Children who drive themselves and fix their own meals, to Vets who take panicked phone calls at all hours, and to all of you who give of your time, talents and energy to help others and to be there when you are needed.
My thanks.
The starter complained as it turned over the old Buick's heavy engine.
ISBN 0345465490 is for The Hunt Ball by Rita Mae Brown

It seems the book contains secret knowledge-and the Fae will do just about anything to keep it out of the wrong hands. And if that doesn't take enough of Mercy's attention, her friend Samuel is struggling with his wolf side-leaving Mercy to cover for him, lest his own father declare Sam's life forfeit.

All in all, Mercy has had better days. And if she isn't careful, she might not have many more to live...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 158,931,624 books! | Top bar: Always visible