Key of Light (2003)

by Nora Roberts

Series: Key Trilogy (1)

Three woman. Three keys. Each has 28 days to find her way through a dangerous quest. Nora Roberts brings us a unique series with a twist-each novel is written in real time, and the novels will be published in consecutive months.

I have accidentally read the last book hence I did feel like this is a little draggy since I've known the ending. So my advice is read the proper order!

Here's my full review:
http://www.sholee.net/2017/06/mpov-key-of-light-key-trilogy-1.html ( )
  Sholee | Sep 9, 2021 |
Addicting

I've read this series before.... Multiple times. Let me tell you it NEVER gets old! Magic, love, suspending logic, old friends, New friends. And a crazy loveable dog all join together to save the souls of three magical sisters. A quest indeed with three strangers that day become sisters. Enjoy!! ( )
  txbritgal | Apr 6, 2021 |
Interesting concept of 3 women quickly becoming friends as a result of the quest for finding keys. Predictable in knowing Mallory will succeed with her quest and the boyfriend and that the story ends but not completely. Liked the idea of appreciating art yet knowing you can not be an artist, the way the 3 paintings appear to bring the guys into the story along with learning about art, Flynn's sense of honor towards the family newspaper and for caring about stepsister, Dana, along with his friendship commitment. Good use of suspense with evil Kane. Nice knowing a bit about their personalities to make them believable characters. ( )
  kshydog | Dec 13, 2020 |
cheesy, but good for when you just feel like some light chick lit. ( )
  DominiqueMarie | Sep 22, 2019 |
Do you believe in magic? Malory doesn't. Life is going according to plan, well, almost. She's spent all her money on beautiful things, her job is hanging by a thread thanks to The Gallery's owner's new trophy wife, and there's this cocktail party she's been invited to that no one she's talked to knows about. The winds of change are in the air.
So starts the Key Trilogy, a good read. Characters we want to identify with, when life gets, well, boring. And to live, we must create, in whatever form we desire, to achieve the life we imagine. ( )
  melsbks | Jun 25, 2019 |

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Eriksen, SusanNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
'Tis to create, and in creating live
A being more intense, that we endow With that form our fancy, gaining as we give The lfe we image
For Kathy Onorato, for being my keeper
The storm ripped over the mountains, gushing torrents of rain that struck the ground with the sharp ring of metal on stone.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,017,533 books! | Top bar: Always visible