I Wish by Joyce Dunbar

I Wish

by Joyce Dunbar

213,662,186 (3)None
Recently added byeandino2012, librisissimo

A brother and sister squirrel show the difference between wishes they can make come true for themselves, and wishes that are just hopeful thinking -- although some of those can also come true. ( )
  librisissimo | Nov 8, 2009 |

“What if there was one wish left. Tell me what you’d wish for.”

Cubby is a squirrel who wishes . . . He wishes his big sister Clementine would come out and play. He wishes he could swing on the high branch, make a den and dig a deep hole. And with Clementine’s help, most of his wishes come true. At last it is Clementine’s turn to make a wish, but as Mum explains, “Wishes don’t always come true straight away, sometimes we have to wait.”

And sure enough, while the two little squirrels are sleeping something magical happens…

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:32 -0400)

Two squirrels enjoy a day playing together completing a series of wishes, but have to wait overnight for their final and best wish to come true.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,824,561 books! | Top bar: Always visible