Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
An Introduction to Equity Markets (The Reuters Financial Training Series)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0471831719, Hardcover)The Reuters Financial Training Series An Introduction to Equity Markets An Introduction to Equity Markets guides novices through the intriguing world of equities. This book explains clearly how equity markets work, what the instruments traded are, who trades them, how equities are valued and how the international markets differ. Subjects addressed in this book include equity valuation, share issues, equity-linked securities and derivatives. Additional support is given in the form of charts and screens from Reuters' trading software. Key features include:
* Introductory sections defining terms and giving background to theories
* Examples and calculations of various types of equity instruments
* Summaries and overviews at the end of each chapter recapitulating key points and definitions
* Quick quiz questions and answers to reinforce learning
* Further resources which point to other books, articles and internet tools to widen readers' comprehension and entrench their foundation in the subject.
Each book in the series is supported by the Wiley-Reuters Financial Training web site (www.wiley-rft.reuters.com). This regularly updated site offers a range of screens taken directly from the Reuters terminal, information on professional exams, web links to key institutional finance web sites and much more. This book will be of particular interest to novice traders, investors and trainers in financial institutions looking for a key introductory text. By providing insights into the equities market, the book will be a useful guide to those venturing into equities trading.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:03 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.