Dungeon Crawlin' Fools by Rich Burlew

Dungeon Crawlin' Fools (2005)

by Rich Burlew

Slurped this one up nearly in one sitting. Occasional reader finally catching up on things from the beginning. ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
The first story arc for Order of the Stick, collecting all of Dorukan's Dungeon strips. Initially, all of the humor is based off of making fun of D&D and role playing in general. The characters get more fleshed out (whilst still being stick-figures, heh) as the plot progresses, and slowly this web comic became one of the better stories in graphic format. Good intermediate-level adventuring fun:)
4 stars, and I appreciate all of the extra stuff that isn't online. ( )
  starcat | Aug 11, 2014 |
A very interesting read and extreamly funny at times.. I'm new to D&D, but I still got everything. And, by the way, I think V is a boy. ( )
  Shebakune | Jul 27, 2009 |
I've never played a table-top RPG in my life, but I'm well enough acquainted with the ideas behind them that I still enjoyed the Order of the Stick online. You may think it's crazy to pay for something that you can get for free online, but it's nice to be able to have all of the comics at hand. Plus there are some special book only extras. I definitely want to keep collecting the rest of the series. If you love fantasy, you'll probably get most of the jokes made in the book. If you play D & D (oops not supposed to make that connection), then these books are a must have. ( )
  OpheliaAwakens | Dec 11, 2008 |
The beginnings of the Order of the Stick series, notable for its artwork (deliberately simplistic) and the beginning of the plot against Xykon! ( )
  ovistine | Nov 9, 2008 |

The Order of the Stick: Dungeon Crawlin' Fools follows the comic strip adventures of six stick-figure heroes as they brave the perils of your favorite fantasy roleplaying game. Watch as they struggle against monsters, evil twins, bored necromancers and their own crushing incompetence in more than 140 full-color comic strips. The Order of the Stick lampoons roleplaying games and the fantasy genre itself in hilarious fashion weekly on the internet, and now even the technophobic can enjoy their antics in convenient book format. Packed with author commentary and more than 14 all-new never-seen-before comics, this compilation of the first major story arc is sure to be a collector's treasure for years to come. From new DBD publisher Paizo Publishing!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:47 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,910,068 books! | Top bar: Always visible