It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny…

It's Not Summer Without You

by Jenny Han

6194615,730 (4.2)5

English (45)  Spanish (1)  All (46)
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first one. It was a lot harder to get through it. At least till it got to the halfway mark that's when it got really good. I really feel for these characters, I felt so sad for them. I really got attached to them in the first book and this one was just like that. I really felt sorry for all of them. There were so many up and downs all through out this book. I was a little disappointed in Conrad, I felt like he was being mean. And Belly was a bit more immature than usual at the beginning of the book. But after awhile it got really good and I couldn't put it down. It was a good book and I cant wait to read the last one. ( )
  miss_booklion | Nov 6, 2016 |
And the series continues! Good sequel to the first book, tween/teen readers will enjoy this one too. ( )
  mleivers | Aug 29, 2016 |
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
[‎Saturday, ‎March ‎31, ‎2012] When I bought the first book for the first time, I thought the titles were cute and cheesy but now that I read the first book, I know that the second title isn't talking about a boy, but Susanna. And the third is even sadder, because they will always have the summer house, with their summer family no matter what. I can't wait to get the second and third book.
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
I love that I never know who she's going to end up with. This is really some serious love triangle.
That's one thing I really love about Jenny Han's novels. Same with To All the Boys I've Loved Before (Josh VS Peter) and P.S. I Still Love You (John Ambrose McClaren VS Peter).
  smiley0905 | Sep 3, 2015 |
J + S forever
It was a hot summer day in Cousins.

Teenaged Isobel "Belly" Conklin, whose life revolves around spending the summer at her mother's best friend's beach house, reflects on the tragic events of the past year that changed her life forever.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,738,125 books! | Top bar: Always visible