Talk Nerdy to Me by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Talk Nerdy to Me

by Vicki Lewis Thompson

The sex scenes were great; I especially liked the aftermath of the first one in the kitchen.

I didn't think the suspense about who was stealing her invention was handled well -- I didn't believe that she wouldn't want to call the police and the ending, well, a little too pat and touchy-feely for me.

Other than that, it was a good, quick read. ( )
  Stembie3 | Jun 14, 2015 |
This story started out okay with a unique plot but pretty soon the events began to get silly and unbelievable plus the hero and heroine fought their attraction too much so I skimmed a lot. Engineer Charlie discovers model Eve's invention and helps her find the person trying to steal her idea.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Funny contemporary romance. Perfect beach read. ( )
  lesmel | Jul 12, 2013 |
Totally fluff reading, and fun to boot! This is the fourth of Thompson's "Nerd" books that I've read this year. Like the others, I owe them to Jordanne who won them from me in a swap at BookObsessed. ( )
  elsi | Jul 15, 2009 |
This book is horrible.. Still trying to get through it because I have to finish what I start. I am dumber every second spent reading it though! ( )
  jlouise77 | Apr 8, 2009 |

Fashion model Eve Dupree is fed up with being labeled "the pretty one" while her sister's called a genius. Eve's got loads of brilliant ideas, not the least of which is the invention she's building in her garage. But when she turns to the nerd next door to help get it off the ground, she finds herself on dangerous ground.

Charlie Shepherd has discovered that there's more to Eve than meets the eye. But it's not just her body he likes--it's those sexy brains of hers. Romance is a complication he doesn't need right now. The problem is, she has something he needs and he can't seem to resist her.

Keeping her creation under wraps is harder than Eve expected--as is denying her attraction to Charlie. But when a saboteur starts sniffing around her project, she questions everyone around her, even her nerd in shining armor. Can opposites attract or will they ignite a fire they can't control?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312939078, Mass Market Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:37 -0400)

Tired of being called the pretty one in the family while her sister is labeled a genius, Eve Dupree enlists the assistance of Charlie Shepherd, the nerdy engineer living next door, to help her get her new invention off the ground.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,152,825 books! | Top bar: Always visible