Awakened

by P. C. Cast, Kristin Cast (Author)

Series: House of Night (8)

Zoey has returned from the Otherworld to her rightful place as High Priestess at the House of Night. Her friends are just glad to have her back, but after losing her human consort, Heath, will Zoey--or her relationship with her super-hot Warrior, Stark--ever be the same?

English (77)  German (1)  All languages (78)
can't wait until November for the next book
  carramel0705 | Jan 7, 2022 |
Definitely not my favorite in the series, though I was glad that they wrapped up most of the loose ends from the previous book. I'm sucked into this series, I'm glad there will be another book in November. ( )
  bookdrunkard78 | Jan 6, 2022 |
There were parts of this book that really made me mad, but it seems like the series is finally moving along instead of the characters just putzing around. ( )
  Nicole_girl | Mar 8, 2021 |
I really hate that I'm reading these books. The author writes as if she's never met an actual person in her life. ( )
  MeshaCups | Oct 24, 2020 |
got the full audible audiobook cos it is the end of the series and i didn't want it to end and audible reads slowly. I left hermione granger and the deathly hallows's last chapter for l ike 2 months before i read it for the same reason. ( )
  rickycatto | Sep 9, 2020 |

Cast, P. C.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cast, KristinAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Kristin and I would like to dedicate this book to LGBT teens.Gender preference does not define you.Your spirit defines you.It gets better.We heart you.No matter what “they” say, life is really about love, always love.
A disquieting sense of irritation awakened Neferet.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,774,003 books! | Top bar: Always visible