Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the…

Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood (2007)

by Ann Brashares

Seemed a lot heavier, and also less enjoyable, than the previous books. The frequent changes in narration also bothered me more this go around. ( )
  melaniefaith | Dec 2, 2015 |
Another fun, quick read. I read it in one night and smiled through most of the book. ( )
  mtunquist | Nov 29, 2015 |
  mtunquist | Nov 29, 2015 |
I don't know why I got a part four in a series (without part 2 and 3) but, as the story is almost the same in every book (or so I'm told) it doesn't really matter.

I've only read the first book and this one, and it already felt repetitive. I wouldn't recommend it. ( )
  Floratina | Jan 4, 2015 |
For my sweet Susannah ... when she's ready
Once upon a time there were four girls.
This was also published as The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 to tie-in to the movie of the same name.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0385729367, Hardcover)

Ann Brashares has created a wonderful, heartfelt series for teens (and adults) around a pair of pants. In her breakout bestseller, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Brashares introduced readers to four girls, Lena, Bridget, Carmen, and Tibby, and to the magical pair of jeans that fit them all perfectly, and inspired them to live their young lives to the fullest. Forever in Blue, the fourth and final novel in the series, promises a dazzling finale--one "last glorious summer" for the four girls, and their fans. See a note from author Ann Brashares, below.--Daphne Durham

A Note from Ann Brashares

December 1, 2006

Dear Amazon Reader,

Well, here we are together again. If you are getting ready to read the fourth book, Forever in Blue, that means we've probably spent some time together. I hope you've enjoyed it. I know I have.

We don't know each other and we may never get to meet, but I feel like we are connected nonetheless. We've spent time with four fictional girls together. We've puzzled over their lives and their choices. We've rooted for them and sometimes felt annoyed by them. We've shared some hopes for them, I think, and in the process for ourselves.

So thank you for being part of the sisterhood with me. I have really appreciated your company along the way.

Happy reading,

Ann

Spend Time with the Sisterhood
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Boxed Set
Girls in Pants
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:06 -0400)

As their lives take them in different directions, Lena, Tibby, Carmen, and Bridget discover many more things about themselves and the importance of their relationship with each other.

Ann Brashares is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Author Chat

Ann Brashares chatted with LibraryThing members from Jun 6, 2011 to Jun 10, 2011. Read the chat.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,113,652 books! | Top bar: Always visible