Christmas in Camelot by Mary Pope Osborne
792None11,596 (3.92)5

I think that Christmas in Camelot is a very good because it is fiction. And the stag, it is beautiful because it is white and is as white as new falling snow and white is a color people can see very well. And the VVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGG​ lizard thing looks scary, but cool. ( )
  VictoriaBurroughs | Jan 22, 2014 |
I absolutely loved this book! The five year old that wanted me to read it to her also loved it and wanted me to keep reading until we were finished. This is a great fantasy book that is a part of a series about a magical tree house. This book goes along with talking about knights of the round table, quests, and using your imagination. ( )
  Alyssa-Schoenborn | Sep 25, 2013 |
a fun, Christmas-themed installment in the Magic Treehouse series ( )
  TnTexas | Apr 1, 2013 |
I was very upset to learn we wouldn't be focusing so much on history any longer, but I think I'll live. It's still a good series. ( )
  benuathanasia | Sep 5, 2012 |
  BRCSBooks | Nov 12, 2011 |
Un pâle soleil d'hiver disparaît derrière les nuages ; il va neiger.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 037581373X, Hardcover)

A cup, a compass, a key: the magic tree house has brought siblings Annie and Jack to Camelot, where they embark on a mysterious mission to find these enigmatic gifts. In this special hardcover addition to the bestselling Magic Tree House series, the young adventurers must travel to the Otherworld, an "ancient, enchanted land beyond the edge of the Earth, the place where all magic began" to save Camelot from dark wizard Mordred's evil spell. If they fail, Camelot will be forgotten forever. Fans of the beloved, highly readable series by Mary Pope Osborne will rise to the challenge of this longer, more complex companion to her other titles, which include Earthquake in the Early Morning and Twister on Tuesday. As in every story in the sequence, Jack and Annie bravely plunge into their quest, learning about a culture and time very far removed from their own, and prove once again that children can make a difference. (Ages 6 to 9) --Emilie Coulter

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:45:43 -0400)

On Christmas Eve, Jack and Annie's tree house transports them to King Arthur's castle at Camelot, where they undertake a quest to the castle of the Otherworld.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,466,907 books! | Top bar: Always visible