Deadly Greetings by Elizabeth Bright

I liked this a lot, since I am also a paper crafter. I hope there are more in this series ( )
  JanetArmentani | Jul 25, 2013 |
Jennifer Shane with her own shop, Custom Card Creations, is battling to stay a float with her new business even though Aunt Lillian is still "volunteering" her services in exchange for supplies. So when Aunt Lillian finds her a new studio apartment she signs on the dotted line before she is told about the resident ghost.

Jennifer learns to live with "her" but has other difficulties - an overzealous neighbor, a stalker, and an ex-fiancé trying to get back together. Then one of her best customers and a friend, Maggie, dies in what appears to be an auto accident. But Jennifer doesn't believe it because she received a handmade card from her dead friend stating that someone is trying to kill her.

Jennifer and Lillian work to figure out who killed Maggie while fighting off her various admirers.

This was an entertaining and delightful cozy mystery. I'm ready to dive into the next one. ( )
  cyderry | Nov 28, 2009 |
I never really believed in ghosts, until Frances Coolridge tried to kill me two months after she died.

Jennifer Shane's brainchild of a shop, Custom Card Creations, hasn't been all glitter and tinsel. But its hard work just staying afloat especially when one of your best customers gets killed. And when she receives a handcrafted card from the friend written just before she died warning someone is trying to kill her Jennifer decides to investigate ......… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,123,439 books! | Top bar: Always visible