The Definitive Barracuda & Challenger Guide:…

The Definitive Barracuda & Challenger Guide: 1970-1974

by Scott Ross

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I have yet to see a book by CarTech that is not a good book. It's not possible. As far as I have seen and I have quite the collection, CarTech puts out amazing work. Never have been disappointed. All quality books. Looks and feels worth the price..they do not skimp on good book.

The Definitive Barracuda & Challenger Guide: 1970-1974. Beautiful book. I can not say enough good things on the look of this book. Coffee table style...place this book anywhere where someone can pick up and they will. You don't even have to be a car lover to appreciate a book like this. I, however, am a part of a car loving family and so this book was warmly welcomed. 3 sons and a husband that is a fanatic...this book was looked over many times and enjoyed each and every time. The content..substantial even at 192 pages. CarTech books always give such detail and information and beautiful photos on each and every book. This one is no exception. Definitive is right. Scott E. Ross puts out exactly what CarTech is known for. Great car books. On his own...he created something worthy of a read.

I highly recommend this book and I highly recommend taking a look through the catalog of all CarTech books as well as anything that Scott E. Ross puts out.

Thanks again to the wonderful peeps of LibraryThing and to CarTech for my free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review to which I gladly and voluntarily gave. ( )
  dalaimomma | May 25, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The Definitive Barracuda & Challenger Guide is an amazing book. This is another great book that features great photos of these great cars. This is another must have book for any collector of cars or car related books.
Car Tech produces the best car books. ( )
  rj11248 | Aug 29, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Fans of Chrysler's Famed Pony Cars will not be disappointed by Scott E. Ross' detailed book about two automotive Classics. Scott Ross has packed the books 191 pages with great detail. After going year by year to discuss the two cars details and changes from the previous year's models, Scott Ross concludes the book with an amazing set of Appendices. He included year by year color samples and interior color samples. This is not a coffee table picture book. While not a coffee table book, the book is well appointed with numerous detailed photos down to the component level, conceptual drawings and period photos.

This book is a great book for Barracuda and Challenger Fans! It's packed with facts about these legendary Pony Cars.

I received this book as part of the Library Thing early reviewer program. ( )
  LouisianaReader | Aug 21, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
A great book for Mopar fans. One of my favorite cars was the '71 Charger so this book was very interesting for me. As usual Car Tech filled the book with fine, high-quality photos and lots of detailed information. I will proudly add this to my library. ( )
  unagog | Aug 11, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received a copy of this book through Library Thing in exchange for my honest review. I absolutely loved this book! Anything and everything you want to know about these cars is right here and the pictures are beautiful! My father still has his 1972 Challenger and he was very excited when I passed the book on for him to devour! I highly recommend this book! ( )
  MelissaBorsey | Aug 1, 2016 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Scott Ross's book The Definitive Barracuda & Challenger Guide: 1970-1974 was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,427,879 books! | Top bar: Always visible