Olalla by Robert Louis Stevenson

A short vampire novella from the author of the Treasure Island. Was a bit too oldstyle and romantic for my taste. ( )
  TheCrow2 | Oct 24, 2016 |
It's been a while since I have read Stevenson and I had forgotten what his style was like... Maybe it was just my mood but I found it very hard to focus on his longish sentences and flowery style. ( )
  SashaM | Apr 20, 2016 |
I've never heard of this story before and randomly found the audiobook (great way to get reading done while walking the dog). I'm glad I found it. Another story from R.L.S. and this time with a little vampire action. ( )
  Robert.Zimmermann | Oct 7, 2013 |

The protagonist of Olalla is a wounded soldier, who travels to Spain to recover. There she meets a mysterious young woman, charming, Olalla, the daughter of his host, and part of a family with a secret abominable. It is a story about an impossible love in a natural setting of strong romantic tones.… (more)

1 wanted1 free1 free

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,927,200 books! | Top bar: Always visible