The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James…

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X

by James Patterson, Michael Ledwidge (Author), Milo Ventimiglia (Narrator)

Series: Daniel X (1)

Fifteen-year-old Daniel has followed in his parents' footsteps as the Alien Hunter, exterminating beings on The List of Alien Outlaws on Terra Firma, but when he faces his first of the top ten outlaws, the very existence of Earth and another planet are at stake.
  lkmuir | Dec 9, 2015 |
Daniel is born with the best power of all. Daniel is born with the power of creation. This means that he can create anything as long as he has seen it. In this novel Daniel and his friends (Whom he created) team up to fight an evil alien. This evil alien is in the top ten in the list of galactic villains. Daniel and his friend have to attempt to fight this villain alone.
Daniel has the power to defeat this villain but can he? In the end he defeats the villain with a girl who the villain made called phoebe. Phoebe plays Daniel Right into the villains trap. Daniel feels as if Phoebe is the only person in the world that understands him. Next Daniel finds out the the villain made Phoebe and he is enraged. Daniel is infuriated. Daniel blows up the villain with the weapon that killed his parents and although he swore he would never use it he did. Daniel knows that he will never see phoebe again but he always has his friends. ( )
  AlexB.b1 | Jan 1, 2015 |
This was a fun, easy to read, fast paced book. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll return to reading books that don't take me a ridiculously short amount of time to read.

Seriously, James Patterson, as usual, skimps on details that might be very useful. But still, this book shows a great deal of creativity and promise. I'll have to check out its sequel eventually.
  liveshipvivacia | Apr 26, 2014 |

liveshipvivacia | Apr 26, 2014 |
The dangerous day of Daniel X was an absolutely amazing book. The plot was perfectly made and the details were unbelievable. I was interested in the book the whole time. Not one word or sentence was boring the entire book.

On a scale from 1-10, I would rate this book an 11. I loved the whole thing, everything about it was stunning and proficient. I felt like these events in the book were actually happening on Earth which is an amazing job by the author James Patterson. The dangerous days of Daniel X is a book i reccomend for any reader who wants to take an adventure through a fun and interesting book!
  br14mawe | Nov 8, 2013 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ledwidge, MichaelAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Ventimiglia, MiloNarratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
For Jack, Keelan, Cara, and Brynna
If this were a movie instead of real life, this would be the part where in a strange, ominous voice I'd say, "Take me to your leader!"
I wish that I didn't sometimes, but I remember everything about that cursed, unspeakably unhappy night twelve years ago when I was just three years old and both my parents were murdered.
ISBN 1846571243 is an unabridged audio book.

The greatest superpower of all isn't to be part spider, part man, or to cast magic spells--the greatest power is the power to create.
Daniel X has that power.

Daniel's secret abilities -- like being able to manipulate objects and animals with his mind or to recreate himself in any shape he chooses -- have helped him survive. But Daniel doesn't have a normal life. He is the protector of the earth, the Alien Hunter, with a mission beyond what anyone's imagining.

From the day that his parents were brutally murdered before of his very eyes, Daniel has used his unique gifts to hunt down their assassin. Finally, with the help of The List, bequeathed to him in his parents' dying breath, he is closing in on the killer.

Now, on his own, he vows to take on his father's mission--and to take vengeance in the process.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:04 -0400)

Fifteen-year-old Daniel has followed in his parents' footsteps as the Alien Hunter, exterminating beings on The List of Alien Outlaws on Terra Firma, but when he faces his first of the top ten outlaws, the very existence Earth and another planet are at stake.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,254,361 books! | Top bar: Always visible