Hidden Currents by Christine Feehan

Hidden Currents

by Christine Feehan

Recently added byprivate library, Risikah, Alyson-Fitsimmons, Alaunt, chrissybowring, Grimm5, House_KM, alysia1991

Okay, she did jump into having sex with Jackson after being raped and abused by Stavros. It made sense though in the context of the story and her personality. At the end with all of the sisters getting married it did feel like the end of this series. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
This was the first of the Drake Sisters series that I read and I fell in love with the seven sisters with this book.

The book is heart-gripping and sad but finishes on such a happy note. Due to the six previous books though this is not one that will be informative so it is best to read as many of the previous books as possible to get a feel for what is going on in this final book of the series. Truly this book is a winner.... ( )
  flamingrosedrakon | Aug 26, 2015 |
Last in this series and maybe my favorite. My aunt is the seventh daughter in my my family so I'm passing these on to her. She will love them. ( )
  whybehave2002 | Feb 4, 2015 |
Definitely the best of the series. I was really surprised at the direction she took the story. Although tough to read at times (because of the content) overall it was very well done. Kudos to Feehan for closing out the series in such a great way.

Although..from events that happened in this novel I'm wondering if she isn't planning a spin off of some kind? ( )
  cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
Whoa. Very dark compared to the other books. There's a very big social justice element to this book like in book 1. ( )
  lesmel | May 23, 2013 |
The Feehan name is truly synonymous with superb storytelling!

For Nicole Powell,
my wonderful niece,
who knows what the meaning of family is
"Having fun, Sheena?"

Psychic though many will say psycho businessman Stavros Gratsos kidnaps Elle Drake who had just returned to her family home Sea Haven. Although Elle and her six older sisters are also psychics, Stavros has somehow been able to electronically disable their telepathic abilities. Her siblings are distraught, but plan to do whatever it takes to rescue the youngest of this generation Drake brood.

Sea Haven Deputy Sheriff Jackson Deveau has loved Elle from afar forever and vows to save his beloved. Elle has reciprocated his feelings so that a telepathic link built on love connects them in spite of Stavros’ gizmo. He along with the Drake clan extract Elle from the psychopath, but not before Stavros tortured and raped her. Jackson is there for his emotionally shattered beloved and she begins to mentally heal due to his nurturing. However, Stavros wants her back and threatens all her loved ones leading to the extended Drake family (stars of the previous six entries) taking on a maniac and his horde of mercenaries.

The seventh and final Drake sister romantic fantasy is a strong finish to a powerful series. The lead couple is a likable pairing as both have issues; especially timely and poignant is the consequences on an individual who was tortures. The villain is a clever and brilliant but insane psychic whose demented vile mind enhances the plot as he forces the return of all the Drake sisters and their mates to unite to counter fight this lunatic.

Kidnapped, Elle Drake, the youngest of the magically gifted Drake sisters, is rescued by her family and the man she loves, Jackson Deveau, but returns home a shattered shell.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,419,923 books! | Top bar: Always visible