The Sleeping Giant of Goll

by Tony Abbott

The evil Lord Sparr has used magic to wake up a sleeping giant! Now Eric, Julie, and Neal must join forces with a brave dragon and the Oobja people of Panjibarrh to help save their Droonian friends.

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
Maybe this is just me, but I found the giant to be a bit of a letdown in all. I was expecting this book to amp up the adventure a bit making the suspense a bit greater, but in the end, this was just about what I've come to know would end up the case in this series. The child heroes manage to take down the new problem with relative ease and the help of Keah's dragon mother. An okay book. ( )
  matthewbloome | May 19, 2013 |
Eric Hinckle usually tries to sleep in, and his mother has forced to wake him up, but what happens when Eric Hinckle plays mommey, and the child is a Giant ( )
  alexmcdonald | Jan 13, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,543,004 books! | Top bar: Always visible