- The Nobel Prize: A History of Genius, Controversy, and Prestige 56 copies, 1 review
- The Rise of Modern Mythology, 1680-1860 53 copies
- 112 Mercer Street: Einstein, Russell, Godel, Pauli, and the End of… 47 copies
- Einstein's Genius Club: The True Story of a Group of Scientists Who… 12 copies
- The Nobel Prize: A History of Genius, Controversy, and Prestige by Burton… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Burton Feldman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Burton Feldman is composed of 1 name.