- All collections (956), GIFT FROM (2), DUPLICATE COPY GIVEN AWAY (1), Blind Date with a Book Club (3), CHECKED OUT FR EVANSTON LIBRARY (3), CHRISTMAS GIFT (4), COOKBOOK (7), Currently reading (10), Read but given away (354), Read but unowned (45), READ FOR ADULT COUNCIL COMMITTEE (2), READ FOR THE PROGRESSIVE CLASS (20), READ (63), READ, LOANED TO (3), To read (45), Your library (922)
- Anthology (1), TO JERRY WITH LOVE FROM MOTHER (1), FOREWORD BY ARI MELBER (1), FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (1), EVANSTON (1), EDITED BY ALBUREY CASTELL (1), BORROWED FROM PRESBYTERIAN OUTREACH SERVICES (1), DISSERTATION (1), Given to me by Joy Mitchell. (1), Given to Jerry L. Cummings on his retirement from Daniel Webster Elementary School (1), CHRISTMAS 1942 (1), TO JERRY FROM MOTHER WITH LOVE JAN. 1943 (1), Winchester (1), Gift from Joyce Elaine Frashier (1), Third Improved Edition; King James Version; Self pronouncing text (1), JERRY'S READING IT (1), ILLINOIS (1), borrowed from Angela (1), WORSHIP (1), ETHICS (1), HISTORY (1), History (1), Religion / Spirituality (1), Also bought workbook by Emilia Prints (may not be worth anything to me) It was not worth it; placed in in a goodwill bag. (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Sep 26, 2019
- Real Name
- Elizabeth Cummings, Ph.D.
- About My Library
The current library is a limited collection; when we 'downsized' in 2016 we limited ourselves to books we really wanted to keep. Approximately 2000 were donated to various agencies; sometimes I wish I had some of them back. Since being in Evanston, we have shared time with the Progressive Class at FUMC - Evanston. As a result, I have begun adding to the library again. Also, I have begun listening to Westar seminars via ZOOM (for a price) and have experienced some excellent presentations which results in me wanting more books.
- About Me
Born in east Texas, raised in west Texas; married a Texan. Attended 7 colleges / universities to receive 3 degrees. Parent of one son who has two sons. After 1995, began traveling courtesy of our son and his wife encouraging us. Cruises to Alaska (my retirement), Barcelona to Boston, the Panama Canal, St. Lawrence Seaway to Boston via Nova Scotia, Barcelona to Miami via Madiera. Trips with the Chancel Choir of FUMC - Dallas to Canada (to welcome our new organ), Austria and the Czech Republic, Italy, France, Scotland and northern England, Switzerland. It's been quite a trip but I still have places I want to see.
- Evanston, Illinois
- Currently Reading
- The Gospel According to Jesus: A New Translation and Guide to His Essential Teachings for Believers and Unbelievers by Stephen Mitchell