- All collections (878), Untitled collection (45), Untitled collection (1), Untitled collection (1), Your library (189), Currently reading (15), To read (160), Read but unowned (470), Favorites (95), Recovered books (1)
- spirituality (3), CD (2), God (1), Nature (1), Spirituality (1), Second World War (1), Occultism (1), Matthew (1), visualization (1), atomic bomb (1), soul (1), happiness (1), Hiroshima (1), illumination (1), Pan (1), healing intersititial cystitis (1), power of assumption (1), I can see clearly now wayne dyer (1), Strimko Book 1 (1), The ones who walk away from Omelas (1), communication with trees and animals (1), Bruce Di Marsico (1), Prosperity (1), the Doors (1), God. consciousness (1), Prison warder mentality. Kennedy. Clinton. ETs (1), oils (1), fats (1), self-help (1), starvation (1), meditation (1), prayer (1), health (1), regression (1), peace (1), wisdom (1), Bible (1), stories (1), illness (1), body (1), healthy living (1), diabetes (1), blood sugar (1), insulin (1), low carbohydrate diet (1), supply (1), reptiles (1), reptilians (1), tithing (1), spiritual development (1), mindfulness (1), breath (1), affirmations (1), ascension (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Jul 17, 2010
- Real Name
- Iona Main Stewart
- About My Library
- I am keen on good books on health matters, spirituality, modern science and books about those from other planets (universes). I have recently discovered the fantastic works of Dolores Cannon. In the realms of spirituality my favourite authors are Joel S. Goldsmith, Joseph Murphy and Neville.
- About Me
- I suffer from various autoimmune ailments so I read many books on health matters. I don't get about a lot since I eat a restricted diet and have to make all my own meals, and have a lot of time for reading. I'm interested in alternative medicine, healing and that type of thing.
I have begun to receive wonderful healing from MAP (Medical Assistance Program) - see book of same name by Machaelle Small Wright. Already after about a month I see and feel improvement and hope to become completely well. MAP is amazing - check it out, especially of you suffer from ill-health, but even if you don't.
- Odense, Denmark
- Currently Reading
- Perelandra Soil-less Garden Companion (Working in Partnership with Nature in Your Home, Job, Business, Art Project, Research and Profession) by Machaelle WrightPleiadian Initiations of Light: A Guide to Energetically Awaken You to the Pleiadian Prophecies for Healing and Resurrection by Christine DayThe Whole-Body Approach to Osteoporosis: How to Improve Bone Strength and Reduce Your Fracture Risk (The New Harbinger Whole-Body Healing Series) by R. McCormick DC
IonaS rated, reviewed, added: