State Library of New South Wales
- Web site
- Catalog URL
- lib-web-cats (Library Technology Guides)
- wifi, food/drink
- Situated in Sydney’s CBD between the Royal Botanic Gardens and Parliament House on Macquarie Street, the State Library of New South Wales is internationally renowned and one of Australia’s leading libraries. It consists of the Mitchell Library, the Dixson Library, the Macquarie Street Wing and the State Reference Library. There is also the Library Shop and two cafes—Cafe Trim and the Glasshouse cafe.
The Library houses and hosts extensive collections and exhibitions, as well as talks, tours and movies. To this end, the Library holds over 5 million items and aims to collect, preserve and make accessible the documentary heritage of NSW.
Bookings and prepayment for events are strongly encouraged.
Bookings Telephone: (02) 9273 1770
- Added By
- Venue ID
- Edit VenueVenue claimed by ltfl_statelibrarynsw (about)
- private, alsocass, Anaithnid, pellethepoet, KittyOSullivanKraus, private, private, DejaVoo, private, marq, Christine16, cookbooknic, batgirl, GeniAus., ltfl_statelibrarynsw, CraigHodges, private, rachapilla, bettyfiver, catsalive, bcstoneb, private, cjoats, sphinx
- private, alsocass, pellethepoet, KittyOSullivanKraus, private, MaryAnnIrvin, Sharyn278, GeniAus., cjoats
- lyzard (130), pellethepoet (2), private (1)