7None2,346,988None4
In his debut novel 'YEVAL', C.W. Schultz explores the differences between the portrayal and reality of violence. Randy Mulray is on the threshold of madness, envisioning incommunicable murders in a room (called the 'Dark Room') he is mentally forced into by a monster named Yeval. A horror story like never before, 'YEVAL' flirts with the notion that violence in entertainment is too shallow and appealing for audiences to really grip the iniquity and futility.… (more)
    American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis (GeekyRandy)
    GeekyRandy: Pop culture references. Literature at its most violent! Disturbingly hilarious.
    Peaceable Kingdom by Jack Ketchum (GeekyRandy)
    GeekyRandy: Narrative is to the point, without any unnecessary fluff. Some stories shouldn't have boundaries.
    Marabou Stork Nightmares by Irvine Welsh (GeekyRandy)
    GeekyRandy: The first person narrative and the unreliable narrator are edgy, while the content is fearless.
    The Pack by C. W. Schultz (GeekyRandy)
    GeekyRandy: By the same author. Readers will enjoy the many similarities and differences between the two.

No reviews
To my family for their undying love and support. Also to my friends for the good times past, present and future.
I'm in need of therapy.
It's in the waiting area of room 304, on the third floor of the John Fern Building, that I notice a receptionist I've never seen before. She has long brown hair, dark-brown eyes, milky skin and perfectly shaped breasts. The first thing I think when I see her, which is probably what most guys think, is how I'd like to fuck her. She's sitting down behind her desk, so I can't see her ass. Judging from her appearance, I'm sure she has an ass I'd like to fuck as well.

C. W. Schultz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 202,001,832 books! | Top bar: Always visible