The Compound Effect

by Darren Hardy

Explains how decisions can shape one's destiny and presents principles for guiding achievements in business, relationships, and other areas of life.

4762 review ( )
  hadika | Jan 31, 2021 |
Much of the advice here is pretty generic and what I already know and follow. Sticking with good habits makes you better, remove bad influences, use mentors etc. ( )
  krngl | Dec 13, 2020 |
dunno how I stumbled upon this book but I must have been in need of a boost... ( )
  nick4998 | Oct 31, 2020 |
There are two books that I regularly hear recommended in combination. Those two books are The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy and The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson. While at the local Barnes and Noble, I happened to see The Compound Effect on the shelf and decided to pick it up. I am really glad I did. The Compound Effect gave me the right advice to get the new year going. Read more ( )
  skrabut | Sep 2, 2020 |
just another self-help book.

who doesn't know a small amount of money saved goes a long way to help in compounding. similarly, who doesn't know a small amount of effort always help?

There is a lack of compelling examples and the title of this book is pretty self-explanatory and what was written did not add any significant insights or tips to what I already know. ( )
  Wendy_Wang | Sep 28, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 156,992,760 books! | Top bar: Always visible