Expert C Programming

by Peter van der Linden

This book is for the knowledgeable C programmer, this is a second book that gives the C programmers advanced tips and tricks. This book will help the C programmer reach new heights as a professional. Organized to make it easy for the reader to scan to sections that are relevant to their immediate needs.… (more)

A very enjoyable read. Not only will you learn aspects of C in great detail (the section on pointers vs. array is excellent), but the author writes in a witty manner I haven't typically found in programming books. (The style reminded me a bit of Programming Perl by Larry Wall.) ( )
  kalafjj | Dec 30, 2011 |
This book was written by one of the developers on the Sun compiler team. It is an excellent insight into some of the darker corners of C. I think I learned more about C from this book than from any other. ( )
  jeffober | Oct 29, 2009 |
As my old grandmother used to say as she worked away at her spinning wheel,: "Those who do not remember history are doomed to have serious backward compatibility problems, especially if they change the addressing modes or wordsize of their architecture."

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,255,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible