I Am the Market: How to Smuggle Cocaine by the Ton, in Five Easy Lessons

by Luca Rastello

This is the story of ordinary, respectable men, who behind the scenes have managed to rise to the peak of the international narcotics trade. It is not the story of those who swallow capsules, but those who smuggle cocaine in cargo shipments, in containers, in vast quantities at a time.

Easy enough to read and quite entertaining. I do not recommend any of the techniques described in this book! I would have given it four starts but for the inclusion of one chapter detailing the sordid exploits of one individual, which had very little to do with the subject of the book. ( )
  ndpmcIntosh | Mar 21, 2016 |
Apart from being fascinating, well-written and VERY informative, this book has an incredibly enticing title that stopped me in my tracks when I saw it in a library display. (I wonder what it would be like carrying this book around an airport, or on the dashboard of your car at a border crossing. Heheh.) Reading this book will make you feel awfully cynical, though. ( )
  meggyweg | May 15, 2011 |

Rastello, Lucaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Hunt, JonathanTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,415,103 books! | Top bar: Always visible