Sexiest Vampire Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks

Sexiest Vampire Alive

by Kerrelyn Sparks

When a video reveals to the world that vampires live among us, it's up to "young" vamp Gregori Holstein, VP of Marketing, to persuade the U.S. government to declare the video a hoax. But first the president wants a favor, one that requires Gregori to spend forty-eight hours in very close contact with the First Daughter. Abby Tucker would rather spend her nights in a lab than attend her father's state dinners. She's dedicated her life to finding a cure that will save her dying mother and needs only two more ingredients. To find them, she'll have to venture into the most dangerous region of the world--with a vampire. Her Armani-clad escort may be Undead, but he still makes her heart race. And the greatest danger won't be the predatory hordes lying in wait for them; it will be her undying desire for the Sexiest Vampire Alive.… (more)

President's daughter and VP of Marketing Vamp, it wasn't an easy read for me, I'm not sure if it's the vamp style or just this story was off for me.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I really loved this book. The characters were great especially Gregori and Abby. ( )
  CurlUpAndRead | Jun 10, 2019 |
I was happy to finally get to Gregori's book. Trust seems to be the main theme as we go through his story. I love how he finally learns to trust, at the same time as Abby finally learns to trust.
We've got the US Government involved now and I can't help but wonder how that will all play out.
Interesting to see how much of a jerk Sean still is, I wonder if he will change a bit now that his wife knows what he's done. It will be interesting to see if that is addressed in future books. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I have enjoyed this series from the start. It is always a pleasure to visit with this group, and Gregori's book is no different.

The secret is out . . . Vampires do exist!

When a video reveals to the world that vampires live among us, it’s up to “young” vamp Gregori Holstein, VP of Marketing, to persuade the U.S. government to declare the video a hoax. But first the president wants a favor, one that requires Gregori to spend forty-eight hours in very close contact with the First Daughter.

Abby Tucker would rather spend her nights in a lab than attend her father’s state dinners. She’s dedicated her life to finding a cure that will save her dying mother and needs only two more ingredients. To find them, she’ll have to venture into the most dangerous region of the world—with a vampire. Her Armani-clad escort may be Undead, but he still makes her heart race. And the greatest danger won’t be the predatory hordes lying in wait for them; it will be her undying desire for the Sexiest Vampire Alive. ( )
  oldriverbooks | Mar 2, 2015 |
Good paranormal story with plenty of humor and an exciting ending. I particularly liked how the relationship developed incorporating the issue of trust. Vampire Gregori is trying to build an alliance with the government and is instantly attracted to the presidents daughter Abby.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
In loving memory of
Janice,
always there with a warm hug,
great advice, and homemade cookies.
Thank you for believing in me and being proud.
It was an honor to be part of your life.
Simone tore the man’s shirt open and skimmed her hand down his smooth, hairless chest and rippled abs.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,767,379 books! | Top bar: Always visible