National Geographic Readers: Cats vs. Dogs

by Elizabeth Carney

Series: National Geographic Readers (Level 3)

Ever since the first youngster in history had a pet, cats vs. dogs has been a hotly debated issue at recesses and lunch tables worldwide. Which one's better? Smarter?

Woot y'all! I'm up to an Easy-Reader level in Spanish. Yeah. I generally don't have much to say in terms of a review about these, since I'm reading them to improve my ability to read Spanish. However, I think this would be a great book for the little animal lover in your life in any language. ( )
  Zoes_Human | Dec 21, 2021 |
children's nonfiction (in spanish) - easy reader level 3. ( )
  reader1009 | Jul 3, 2021 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
Great informational book that teaches facts about cats and dogs. Colorful pictures and graphics accompany the text make it a bit easier to comprehend. I could see many students enjoying this book while learning about their favorite pets. ( )
  TiffaneyF. | Jul 18, 2017 |
discusses the differences between cats and dogs. key features of each animal and how they help that animal
5 book
  TUCC | Sep 9, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,236,204 books! | Top bar: Always visible