Fifty Shades Freed

by E. L. James

Series: Fifty Shades (3)

5,5562241,447 (3.35)1 / 79
Even though Christian and Anastasia are now a proper couple, they still have many obstacles to overcome, including Christian's past coming back to haunt Anastasia.

English (217)  Spanish (4)  Dutch (2)  Italian (1)  Catalan (1)  French (1)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  All languages (227)
Can't seem to finish this book so I just let it go for now...
  IAmBree | Dec 6, 2021 |
The ending of this book is not what I expected. Christian went through this metamorphosis. He certainly was not the same character as in Book #1. Ana became more assertive and could certainly "handle" Christian.

I could've done without the constant sex descriptions. Ok, we get it. They had chemistry and liked to have sex. After awhile it became redundant.

I certainly think the books could have been edited better. I am not sure how this series made it. ( )
  srlib12 | Oct 16, 2021 |
I found this much easier once I learnt to skip the sex scenes and just get to the next plot point but then I found the plot lines such as they are so dreadful I just skipped through to the end. That said I do like the way EL James writes about the emotional connection forged between her two protagonists. ( )
  Stephen.Lawton | Aug 7, 2021 |
Best of the 3 ( )
  Joy_Bush | Jul 22, 2021 |
I would love more of the the Fifty Shades universe. It was great! ( )
  FDKreader | Jul 12, 2021 |
Para mi Mama con todo mi amor y gratitud
And for my beloved Father,
Daddy I miss you every day
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy is asleep on the floor.
For all our firsts on your first birthday as my beloved life.
I love you
C x
*WOULD YOU LIKE MRS. LINCOLN TO JOIN US
WHEN WE EVENTUALLY DISCUSS THIS TEXT SHE
SENT YOU? IT WILL SAVE YOU RUNNING TO
HER AFTERWARD, YOU WIFE*

When unworldly student Anastasia Stelle first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately repelled by Christian's singular erotic tastes, Ana demand a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all - love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. but Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian's opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice and fate conspire to make Ana's deepest fears turn to reality.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

E. L. James's book Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades Trilogy #3) was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,578,167 books! | Top bar: Always visible