Saving Bobby by Crystal Cattabriga

Saving Bobby

by Crystal Cattabriga

Saving Bobby is a wonderful heartfelt story about boy on his thirteenth birthday his world comes crashing to a stop when his mother's cancer in her kidneys turn for the worst. Bobby is distraught and wants to help save his mother from potentially dying. She is the only family he has left besides his uncle who went MIA while being in the army. Bobby decides to go on a journey to help find his mom a donor or medicine that will save her. On the expedition, he meets a girl his age named Annie who helps him through this quest.

This book surpassed my expectations and is even better than the other book I read by Crystal and that is saying a lot. I think her writing gets better with each book I read! I give this book a enthusiastic 5 stars! Looking forward to reading more by Crystal! ( )
  Merisha_Abbott | Aug 1, 2013 |
Ms. Cattabriga, you brought me to tears numerous times with this story, it was fantastic. What a heart-felt story you wrote. More so, what a priveledge it was to read it.
This story is about a 13 year old named Bobby who’s celebrating with the few friends that he and his mom have at his birthday. She has a special friend named Tony that visits her often and owns a meat market. Bobby’s favorite friend of all is his Uncle Johnny. Johnny is in the military and is missing but Bobby feels he will see him one day. His mother takes ill needing a kidney transplant and Tony has Bobby stay with him. In the meantime, Bobby is determined to find anyone that can save his mom. He then meets Annie. Annie teaches him what it is to believe there is a God and that he is there for you whether you see the signs or not. Footprints in the Sand is mentioned a few times in this book. I loved this book. If I could shout about this book from the mountain tops of the world, I would. This is a fantastic, heart-warming book and well worth the read. ( )
  JacquieTalento | May 21, 2012 |
Absolutely Enchanting, sonrisa... I feel so extremely Blessed to have had the privilege of reading this novel. I found myself experiencing a range of emotion more beautiful than I could have ever expected, sonrisa....This read touches the very core of who you are while Inspiring your very Hearts Soul...A Must Read!!!! ( )
  deann_native | Jan 15, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,860,629 books! | Top bar: Always visible