Here We Go Again: My Life In Television by…

Here We Go Again: My Life In Television

by Betty White

It was pretty boring, unfortunately. I wouldn't recommend buying or borrowing--skim it if you really want to read it. ( )
  acciolibros | Feb 11, 2018 |
Here We Go Again: My Life in Television

I Picked Up This Book Because:I love Betty White and lets be honest I needed something short to take me over the top for my 2017 reading challenge.

The Story:

As I said I love Betty White. I find her story fascinating. This particular book deals with her life in TV. A bit of her time with Allen Ludden (and other husbands). Betty has done so much in her time. She has truly seen television though its infancy to the bounding bustling business today. She is such a gem.

The Random Thoughts:

I was shocked when she said half of the fanmail for The Golden Girls came from kids. I loved that show as a child and recently watched every episode (thank you Hulu) and am still in love with it.

4 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Dec 29, 2017 |
I highly recommend listening to this as an audiobook: Betty White reads it herself, and it feels like she's talking to you about her life. She seems to like just about everybody, and while she gets a bit gossipy she is never ever mean. I learned some things about her life, but mostly I just enjoyed hearing her tell stories.

I did tear up some (especially when she talked about her husband), but I also giggled at parts; and I came away thinking Betty White is one of those rare treasures of the human race who became famous and really deserves all of the goodwill she gets for it.
1 vote JillianJ | Jun 19, 2017 |
I totally LOVED this book!! Reading it was like sitting down with an old friend and hearing them tell their story. The book is a comfortable read and very enjoyable. I could read this one again. I feel like I have a better insight into Betty's life and into the television business itself. The books talks about her ups and downs and everything in between. Definitely reccomend this to anyone who is a fan. ( )
  kitten-a-gogo | Nov 30, 2016 |
Betty White, Tom Sullivan
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |
To Al and Don and Jack and Mark-
and to so many others who continue to makw the journey such fun.

1st edition. Inscribed and signed by White.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 068480042X, Hardcover)

From her first daytime show in 1949 to her later triumphs on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Golden Girls, the actress remembers her favorite moments, innumerable guest appearances, and famous friends in a behind-the-scenes memoir. 75,000 first printing. Tour.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:52 -0400)

Presents the life and career of television actress, Betty White.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,975,446 books! | Top bar: Always visible