I Can Make a Difference: A Treasury to Inspire Our Children

by Marian Wright Edelman

Other authors: Barry Moser (Illustrator)

Teaches young readers how individual acts of courage, even though small in appearance, can have a great effect on one's life and the lives of those nearby through a review of actions by others in the past and the effects they have had on the world in which we live today. Marian Wright Edelman has drawn from a variety of cultures and peoples to compile these timeless stories, poems, songs, quotations, and folktales that speak to all children to let them know that they can make a difference in today's world.… (more)

808.8
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 28, 2020 |
A thoughtful collection of stories, poems, etc. from cultures around the world, offering inspiration and resolve to young people as they enter their futures. ( )
  strawberrycreekmtg | Jan 8, 2014 |

Edelman, Marian Wrightprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Moser, BarryIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
I can make a difference by loving myself and others as God loves us and treating others respectfully and fairly.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 158,010,488 books! | Top bar: Always visible