Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

City Come A-Walkin' by John Shirley

City Come A-Walkin' (1980)

by John Shirley

Ӕ
  ngunity | Nov 23, 2014 |
I didn't really understand this book. It was all over the place and it was very hard to follow and still to this day, I don't think I really know what the story was. But then again, I read it a long time ago, so maybe I'm remembering wrong. I just remember being very confused by this book. ( )
  KMJMurf | Jun 18, 2011 |

John Shirleyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Curtoni VittorioTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Gibson, WilliamForewordsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Riffel, HannesTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Thole, KarelCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:32 -0400)

Stu Cole is struggling to keep his nightclub, Club Anesthesia, afloat in the face of mob harassment when he's visited by a manifestation of the city of San Francisco, crystallized into a single enigmatic being. This amoral superhero leads him on a terrifying journey through the rock and roll demimonde as they struggle to save the city.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,478,183 books! | Top bar: Always visible