There's No Place Like Space: All About Our Solar System (Cat in the Hat's… (1999)

by Tish Rabe

Dr. Seuss's Cat in the Hat introduces Sally and Dick to the planets, stars, and moons in our universe.

This book is all about space and the objects that reside within space. The solar system is the topic that I enjoy most in this book. The Cat in the Hat goes through the planets eloquently. I would use this book as an introduction to a lesson on our solar system. ( )
  CourtneyFink | Nov 5, 2021 |
It begins with Cat in the Hat picking up the kids to go on a trip to space. Cat introduces the order of the solar system, and explains some facts. Mentions constellations, and even talks about a little bit about the moon landing. My favorite part of this book is that it gives vocabulary and definition at the back of the book. This book keeps this topic simple, and fun to read, but it would be a introductory book only. ( )
  espericueta | Mar 26, 2021 |
This fun and illustrative Dr. Seuss book tells students all they need to know about space! Planets, constellations, and stars are all discussed throughout this kid-friendly and informative picture book. Students in an upper elementary school science class will appreciate the pictures and simplicity of the writing style. ( )
  Rmg058 | Nov 15, 2020 |
This is such a great informational picture book! This book is about the Cat in the Hat and two children taking a visit to space to learn about the solar system! This is intended for an audience who is interested in the solar system! The pictures were very detailed! ( )
  tori_huynh | Nov 3, 2020 |
This Dr. Seuss book is all about the Space, including information on: the Solar System, constellations, and astronauts. The information is told as The Cat in the Hat tells Thing 1 and Thing 2 about space. It gives details about each planet in the Solar System in a fun and easy to understand way. It also includes a tip for remembering all of the planets that are in the Solar System. This is such a great book for students to learn about space as Dr. Seuss' rhyming and simplistic words make this story captivating and easy for kids to understand. ( )
  Jade_Contreras | Oct 23, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,001,429 books! | Top bar: Always visible