Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week

by Isa Chandra Moskowitz

Recipes, tips, and strategies for easy, delicious vegan meals every day of the week, from America's bestselling vegan cookbook author.

Well tested recipes and not too difficult. ( )
  matthwdeanmartin | Jul 9, 2023 |
This is one of my new favorite vegan recipe resources! I was very pleasantly surprised by this packed cookbook, full of (mostly photographed) delicious looking recipes. Everything from dumpling stew to coconut French toast and marbled banana bread. I'm itching to make the creamy potato-leek soup and pad thai, not to mention a tantalizing chocolate cake with chocolate ganache! This author is definitely a great resource if you're vegan, on your way to being vegan, or just want to bring a plant-based, healthy meal to your table.

Sarah M. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.
  mcpl.wausau | Sep 25, 2017 |
Santa Claus dropped this off for me. Obviously, as an Isa devotee, I'd planned on rating this highly, but now that my belly is full and there are leftovers in my fridge, I can say without question that this is another amazing book from Ms. Moskowitz.

imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
I have all of her cookbooks and couldn't wait to get my greedy hands on this one. Vegan brunch is my favorite, well it was till this one. She rocks the vegan world of cooking, again. Her recipes are clear, easy to make and use regular ingredients found in most grocery stores. My husband, a confirmed carnivore even asked for seconds when I made the Korean BBQ Mushroom sandwiches, the Dragon Noodle Salad and more.
There are many that can be made quick and easy for a healthy fast meal. I have used it 6 out of 7 days of the week for my meals and haven't had one disappointing meal. Another winning book for my cookbook shelf. All the recipes can be adapted easily for non vegans . ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Everything I've made in here, from the Pad Thai to the Tempeh-Lettuce-Tomato sandwich has been just fantastic. Recipes are easy enough and the ingredient lists aren't too long and have a decent amount of overlap between recipes. This is just a fantastic example of how delicious and satisfying good vegan food can be. ( )
  crule627 | Apr 16, 2015 |
To Norah & Max, the next generation of tofu lovers.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,304,286 books! | Top bar: Always visible