Crashed

by K. Bromberg

Series: Driven (3)

Life is full of moments. Big moments. Little moments. And none of them are inconsequential. Every single moment prepares you for that one instance that defines your life. You must overcome all your fears, confront the demons that chase you, and cleanse the poison that clings to your soul or you risk the chance of losing everything. Mine started the minute Rylee fell out of that damn storage closet. She made me feel. Made me whole when all I thought I could ever be was incomplete. Became the lifeline I never knew I needed. Hell yes, she's worth the fight...but how do you fight for someone you know you don't deserve? Colton has healed and completed me, stolen my heart, and made me realize our love's not predictable nor perfect-it's bent. And bent's okay. But when outside factors put our relationship to the test, what lengths will I have to go to prove to him that he's worth the fight? Whoever said love is patient and love is kind, never met the two of us. We know our love is worth it-have acknowledged that we were meant to be-but when our pasts crash into our future, will the repercussions make us stronger or break us apart?… (more)

The first and second book were a little angsty, this was too, but in a calmer, more palatable way. I enjoyed this best of the three. The characters need for each other in the first two were a little frustrating and high school for me. ( )
  samnreader | Jun 27, 2020 |
If you haven't read the first two books in this series you need to go back and read them first otherwise you'll miss a lot of the backstory that you need to know to really understand what is happening in this book.
K Bromberg had me in tears from start to finish with this 3rd book in the series - sad tears and happy tears but definitely a lot of tears. As Colton and Rylee struggle to help heal themselves and each other both physically and emotionally you can help but celebrate the Happily Ever After when it finally comes. ( )
  ddeluna1 | Mar 19, 2020 |
Ano, patos, natahování a děsná dramata se protahuje a protahuje. Fakt vrcholně trapný je to "sladký utrpení" z toho, že musím svou lásku opustit, aby byla šťastná, protože beze mne jí bude líp. ÁÁÁÁÁ! A hustý, že tady ten pocit dostane, když se probouzí z komatu! Bože, víc trapný už to bejt nemůže?
A dramata samozřejmě megapřísná - prozrazení jeho traumat z dětství, kde samozřejmě byl znásilňován a prodávan svou matkou. Nařčení z otcovství děcka své ex. Napadení. Potrat.
Tyvole, nechtěly by ty kravky autorky bejt originálnější a nechat hrdiny unést ufouny a trpět zběsilou oniománií třebas? :-)))
Hepáč - svatba a děcka jsou jasný, protože to je vlastně poslední díl. ( )
  mountbatten | Oct 26, 2017 |
I've been waiting with bated breath for this book to come out, I made sure I had a clear day to read it before opening and I'm glad I did.

Crashed picks up where Fueled finished! Needless to say things are never easy for Colton and Rylee but they work through things and Rylee continues to work her way into Colton's heart no matter how hard he tries to deny it.

There is so much I want to write but I can't without putting spoilers and I couldn't spoil it for everyone else. Just know if you loved Driven and Fueled well Crashed will not disappoint! What's not to like Colton and Becks in one book! YUM!!!!!!!!! ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
OMG, what a romancer!
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,761,317 books! | Top bar: Always visible