Crashed by K. Bromberg

Crashed

by K. Bromberg

Series: Driven (3)

Life is full of moments. Big moments. Little moments. And none of them are inconsequential. Every single moment prepares you for that one instance that defines your life. You must overcome all your fears, confront the demons that chase you, and cleanse the poison that clings to your soul or you risk the chance of losing everything. Mine started the minute Rylee fell out of that damn storage closet. She made me feel. Made me whole when all I thought I could ever be was incomplete. Became the lifeline I never knew I needed. Hell yes, she's worth the fight...but how do you fight for someone you know you don't deserve? Colton has healed and completed me, stolen my heart, and made me realize our love's not predictable nor perfect-it's bent. And bent's okay. But when outside factors put our relationship to the test, what lengths will I have to go to prove to him that he's worth the fight? Whoever said love is patient and love is kind, never met the two of us. We know our love is worth it-have acknowledged that we were meant to be-but when our pasts crash into our future, will the repercussions make us stronger or break us apart?… (more)

Ano, patos, natahování a děsná dramata se protahuje a protahuje. Fakt vrcholně trapný je to "sladký utrpení" z toho, že musím svou lásku opustit, aby byla šťastná, protože beze mne jí bude líp. ÁÁÁÁÁ! A hustý, že tady ten pocit dostane, když se probouzí z komatu! Bože, víc trapný už to bejt nemůže?
A dramata samozřejmě megapřísná - prozrazení jeho traumat z dětství, kde samozřejmě byl znásilňován a prodávan svou matkou. Nařčení z otcovství děcka své ex. Napadení. Potrat.
Tyvole, nechtěly by ty kravky autorky bejt originálnější a nechat hrdiny unést ufouny a trpět zběsilou oniománií třebas? :-)))
Hepáč - svatba a děcka jsou jasný, protože to je vlastně poslední díl. ( )
  mountbatten | Oct 26, 2017 |
I've been waiting with bated breath for this book to come out, I made sure I had a clear day to read it before opening and I'm glad I did.

Crashed picks up where Fueled finished! Needless to say things are never easy for Colton and Rylee but they work through things and Rylee continues to work her way into Colton's heart no matter how hard he tries to deny it.

There is so much I want to write but I can't without putting spoilers and I couldn't spoil it for everyone else. Just know if you loved Driven and Fueled well Crashed will not disappoint! What's not to like Colton and Becks in one book! YUM!!!!!!!!! ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
OMG, what a romancer!
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
Rylee and Colton (Ace)

I think this book was one book too far for me.
This couple is beginning to feel like Job; how much bad luck can you pack into a relationship! Their chemistry, that was so strong in the first two books, is beginning to lose it's pull on me. (I read all the books in this Series one after the other; maybe if I'd had to wait between the original publishing dates I might not have burned out on this story.) Glad they got their HEA in the end though. ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
"i race you Rylee..."

WOW!!!!!!! This was an amazing series! One of the best I have ever read. The characters are so compelling. The plot is so well thought out and original. There are so many copy cat books out there. Unlike so many books it carried over from book to book without repeating half of the last one. (if i'm on book three, i read 1 & 2!!). Thanks for that! The books read like one long novel that carried over phrases and memories from the previous ones that kept you from feeling a gap between them. If I didn't love my husband so much I woud be totally in love with Colton! Drool worthy is an understatement! I love how this book shows that perfection in people is not realistic. There is beauty inside us all, you just have to look for it. And sometimes, you have to find the one person who can show it to you. K. Broberg is a SERIOUSLY talented writer and I can't wait to read her next book! Becks and Haddie!!! Yea!!! ( )
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,341,992 books! | Top bar: Always visible